When signing up with Uleadz, you will get to choose a phone number to have assigned free of charge. With that phone number, you will be able to send and receive phone calls and SMS, as well as forward any calls to another phone number, select a greeting, set up an interactive menu, etc.
With Uleadz, you are able to add any extra number to use at your discretion. These additional phone numbers will have the same options as your previously assigned phone number with Uleadz.
Follow the instructions below to set a phone number.
1. From Account settings, select “Phone Numbers” in the options at the top.
2. Once the Phone Numbers menu pops up, select “Add Numbers”
3. Select the options based on the phone number you would like to add.
-Select a phone number type (Local, Toll Free)
-Select Country (United States, Canada)
-For special personalization or for special requirements please fill in ‘Contains’ and or ‘Match to’.
4. Once all the requirements you wish the phone number to match are filled in, click “Search Phone Number”.
5. You will then be presented with a list of all available numbers. You can select whichever looks best for you and select the “Add” option.