The simultaneous step will allow you to offer the job to all technicians at the same time. To set it up all you have to do is choose the Simultaneous step and follow the instructions below:
1. You can assign a name to this step so it’s easier for you to identify.
2. Drag the names of the technicians you want added into this option to the left (green) side.
3. Under the loop section you can select how many times you want this step to repeat.
4. “Wait after each loop ends” refers to the time you want to have between loops repeating.
5. You can also override wait time response and loops and limit pending jobs per technician.
6. After you’ve set everything up, click on Save and go to your JobSources menu to assign the Flow to them.