1. From the left side menu select “Settings”.
2. Once it opens up, select “Job Sources” from the top menu.
3. You will be able to see a list of your already added Job Sources and access to their profile to make changes or see information. To add a Job Source, select the option at the top saying “New Job Source”.
4. A new screen will appear asking you to select a name for your job source, a phone number (optional), and an email to your job source.
5. You can also select which Template you want your technicians to see whenever you assign them a job from that Job Source. Please refer to the “Templates” article for more information.
6. You can also select which Joby Submit and Joby Cancel you want to assign to this Job Source (if you’ll be using Joby). Please refer to the Joby articles for more information.
7. You can also select if you want an email and text message to tech and/or job source whenever there is a new ticket.
8. Once you’re ready, click on “Save” at the top right corner of the screen.