With Uleadz, you can have any of your incoming calls hang up automatically. This can be combined with a greeting or an interactive menu. (See our Help Center for more information on call flows).
Follow the steps bellow to activate your calls being hung-up automatically.
1. Go to your Settings and select "Joby" and then "Joby Call Flow".
2. Select the option for "New Call Flow". You will see all the different options you can customize you incoming calls. Select the "Hangup" option and drag it to the whiteboard.
3. Once the "Hangup" option is on the whiteboard, a new window will pop up asking if you want to name this step a certain way. You can change it or leave it as it is.
When you're ready click on "Save".
4. Remember you can always combine different Steps (options) within the same call flow. Look in our Help Centre lo learn more.
5. Lastly, go to your "Settings", then "Phone Numbers" and assign the new Call Flow you created to the phone number you desire (Remember to click on "Save" to save changes). This way, whenever someone calls into that phone number, they will be able to listen to your new greeting.
Please don't hesitate to contact Support if you need further assistance.