1. From the left side menu select “Settings”.
2. Once it opens up, select “Technicians” from the top menu.
3. You will then be able to see a list of all of the technicians you have added. Select the one you want to work on.
4. Once you have selected your technician’s profile, select “Job Types”.
5. There, you will be able to see a list of all of the Job Types you have added into Uleadz and check in or out whichever Job Types your technician is able to do. If a certain job type is unchecked, please note that when submitting a job with said job type, the technician in question will not be able to have the ticket assigned since you have indicated to Uleadz that they’re not able to perform the job type. Only technicians with job types assigned will be able to take the job.
Here are some other articles that could be helpful to you: