1. From the left side menu select “Settings”.
2. Once it opens up, select “Technicians” from the top menu.
3. You will then be able to see a list of all of the technicians you have added. Select the one you want to work on.
4. Once you have selected your technician’s profile, select “Metro”, followed by the “Add Metro” section.
5. A new screen will open and you will have three different options to set up the Metro; radius, area, or custom. For Radius, you will be asked to put in an address and select how many miles around said address is your technician able to take jobs at.
With the “Area” section you can put in a zip code (or postal code) where your technician is able to take jobs. For the “Custom” option, you will be able to draw the area your technician is available on.
6. As always, don’t forget to click on “Save” at the top right corner of the screen once you’re done.
Here are some other articles that could be helpful to you: